Sunday, April 16, 2023

Can't We Do All American Points For NASCAR?

 I don't like being a Bad News Bear, but, can't we do All American Points For NASCAR? I feel this circumstance would be in response to Ty Gibbs or Noah Gragson, who a lot of us Stock Car Fans do not like. Speaking of not like, this would not be the only All American (Not the CW Show, Keep Your Pants On) Move.

I'd felt strongly enough about Ty Gibbs's XFinity Championship to want Josh Berry and Justin Allgaier to be Preseason 1-2 in the Driver of the Year, largely for Roger Dolan's Legacy. (Which Roger Dolan is actually from my Hometown of Lisbon,Iowa).

The awarding of Peyton Sellers, then, the rescinding of Peyton Sellers's All American Championship to Layne Riggs did not go over well with Peyton Sellers's Fans last year.

I'd feel it would have came in handy for Josh Berry (Who himself is an All American Champion) and Jordan Taylor, and I would want to see such a plan into existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...