Saturday, April 29, 2023

I'm Glad I am Not Juventus!

 In spite of the Click Bait Post, I am feeling that Juventus's History of Unaccountability is putting European Soccer on Notice. In the 10 Years Since Sir Alex Ferguson retired, the one thing Soccer lacks is a sense of accountability.

Juventus changes the opinion of Italian Football and not in a Good Way, either. I'd feel that English Football would have more Money than the King, but, the truth is, I'd love Manchester United as much as I'd hate Manchester City. (A lot)

A lot of my Soccer Education runs through Manchester United, but, I feel the sense of account is having a Local or National Principal or even better, a National Side that people will get along with. I wouldn't want a bunch of collectibles that no one will use and people will ask questions over.

Believe me, those Questions don't go away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...