Thursday, April 20, 2023

Let's Throw Money At NASA!

 I feel that 4-20 has grown very uncomfortably like a Texas beating Baylor Narrative, and it is dangerous. I find Mr. Bezos and Mr. Musk's Space Race has gotten very rude and uncomfortable.

I'd find the Answer is Let's Throw Money at NASA! If I where to Run for Public Office, my 5 Tenets would be Schools, Prisons, Under 18, Over 50 and the Space Program. Frankly, I do not want Red Bull or Amazon Hog Space or Space like they've made a mockery of Sports Cars.

If we threw money at NASA, the Space Race would be Safe and Civilized. We'd have more Presidents than Principals the way we are going, and I'd find, let's make the most of this day.

We'd have too many Under 30's like we'd have Too Many Moms and No Betty Mohn to Correct You Over the Phone, and that is a Problem. The rub is way too many of them are Un and Underdisciplined like we aren't all Un and Underinsured and that is a Cancer.

Frankly, I am tired and I'd care too hard where others don't care at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...