Friday, April 21, 2023

Who Would Replace Las Vegas in Triple A Baseball?

 Since the Las Vegas A's are going to be Official, I feel who is going to replace Las Vegas in Triple A Baseball? I'd want to start with these 5 Markets that Should be In Triple A and I'd find at Some Point, Minor League Baseball would have enough of Memphis, too.

1. Wichita. I'd feel it would undo the Bone that Wichita being Promoted to Triple A Baseball and having a Triple A Stadium to Boot, which has caused Consternation and Rankor among Community Members. Ideally, I would want a Pre-Existing Double A Team or a True Expansion (Preferably Double A) to elevate.

2. Arkansas. I would want the Arkansas Travelers to be Triple A, which they've been forlorn on Identity since the St. Louis Cardinals left town. I like having a Classic (Unaltered) Name in Triple A Baseball and I would want Little Rock to be in Triple A to retain their Baseball Ties, but, Wichita is a Front-Runner for a Reason.

3. Jacksonville. Jacksonville should be in Triple A because we don't have a Florida Team in Triple A. The downside is the Jumbo Shrimp Name is more of a Marketing Ploy.

4. Orlando. Orlando does not have Minor League Baseball and I feel that it would be a Hub Market.

5. Hawaii. The things my Aunt Cindy say is you Can't be Over 30, Dating and Have No Social Skills. The scary thought besides all the above, is the Pacific Coast League does not have a lot of True Pacific Coast Markets and that might reopen the Marshall Plan again this decade further.

I'd feel that we'd have to restart the Milwaukee Brewers and Washington Senators back in the American League and one of those Expansions has to be the Montreal Expos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...