Friday, April 21, 2023

College Football Bonus Games November 7th "Referendum Day"

 I'll tie up the Wagons of the College Football Bonus Games for November 7th, IE "Referendum Day" as we'd have Big Matches and Rematches on the Family Table.

I'll Start with the Last Annual "Big Never" before Oklahoma's Big Move to the SEC...

Oklahoma @ Georgia

Generally, it would be a Late Summer Classic, but, I'd sneak it in on a Day where Referendums Matter.

Texas @ Texas A and M

My only regret is I would not get Texas-Texas A and M in Analog This Year

Memphis @ Louisville

I'd finish the Memphis-Cincinnati-Louisville Triangle, which shockingly, won't happen this year.

Pitt @ West Virginia

I'd double down on West Virginia's Backyard Brawl with a Proper, Late Season Version of the Backyard Brawl.

Colorado @ Missouri "5th Down in Primetime" 

I'm sure it would not be the 1st or Last Primetime Induced Grudge Matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...