Saturday, April 29, 2023

Is Alex Palou Closer to Hank Hill than People Realize

 Alex Palou is a little too close to Hank Hill in the terms of being Uncomfortably Relatable. I'd feel it would be the knock on Spain not handling their Business appropriately, which is a Millennial Knock.

And, I said Last Summer, this was a Jacques Villeneuve/Nigel Mansell type of Indy Car Champion.

I'd think another thing Mike Judge is not well known for is Professionalism, or letting a Good (Or Bad) Thing Shamelessly trot on my TV or Backchannel.

I'd think Vegas Wife Zak Brown got what he wanted in hindsight, but, there is not pride in waiting for a Divorcee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...