Thursday, April 27, 2023

Is Max Verstappen There For A Good Time, Not a Long Time?

 What is rich is Max Verstappen is there for a Good Time, not a Long Time. Speaking of that, I feel he'd run and hide with the World Driving Championship as opposed to Honor it, or Represent it.

Frankly, after Sir Jackie Stewart, we'd be SOOL on another Carroll Shelby anywhere on the Horizon. I'd feel Red Bull has No Interest in Sports Car Racing and what is frustrating, is the "Buy More Energy Drinks" Ethic is holding weight.

This is organically a Consumer Driven Outfit and Red Bull does not have Wing on Scouting. I'd feel he'd run from Something Else that would keep him from Globetrotting.

This run is not even joyous and frankly, I am left wanting more and then some, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...