Saturday, April 29, 2023

Can't We Restart the Eddie Hill Rule in NHRA Again?

 I feel in the "Duff Beer for Me, Duff Beer For You" Subdivision of Complaints is I'd like to see the Eddie Hill Rule back in the NHRA again, because, Racing should be Fun and I do not like seeing replacing Whole Cars out of the Woodwork like Grand Theft Auto.

I do not like what we'd see is the absence of 40 Years of Problem Solving like "Can I Have a Prom Date?" like you've done nothing to earn it. 

I'd like to see the Eddie Hill Simulator like we'd do the iRacing, but, I'd get on my Horse and actually work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...