Saturday, April 29, 2023

Fitsum Russell's Collapse is Maddening

 I'd briefly went to High School with Fitsum Russell, albeit the Infamous 5th Year at Mount Vernon. People believed in Fitsum Russell and the way he repaid them was in Violent Recidivism.

What bothers me is there is not a Fitsum Russell Trial and in my Area's History, he's outworsened Ike Light for Worst Quality Student Athlete, and that is saying a lot.

One of these days, I'd be afraid that Fitsum Russell would go all the way off the Deep End and bring shame to Mount Vernon and Mount Vernon Community School District beyond what he has done already.

I am not proud of typing this post, and there are too many Entitled Creeps to Count.

Even I'd know Recidivists like that only go one way and that is worse, and I'd learned that before my A B C's. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...