Thursday, April 27, 2023

Formula One Should Be Home to Luxury or Those Willing to Learn

 With me being offended with a Criminal Intent that too many Kids, or even better, my Peers think Ayrton Senna is a 30 for 30, I'd hate Formula One being Sugarcoated and Watered Down with a Passion, too.

I'm all for wanting to have Women or Different Women or better than that, an American Formula One Glory, but, the Gore of Netflix has me blind to the Business of Formula One.

Formula One is 2 Years Away from 75 and I'd hate to go all "Carolina Way" on the public, but, I'd don't want the issues of Sports Car Racing and even now, I'd look at Sports Car Racing as a Rich Man's Sport.

What I'd want is having a Local Formula One like Rockwell Collins is in my Community. What I'd don't want is to go further and further away from Educated Women.

Frankly, I'd want to make a different drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...