Sunday, February 19, 2017

Blake Griffin is really OKC's Own (From a Product Standpoint)

I feel like for all it's worth, Blake Griffin is really OKC's Own from a Product Standpoint from High School and the University of Oklahoma. I think, too, where Kevin Durant was Own was DC, and this is an issue you cannot afford to confuse Oklahomans across America over.

I am not always wanting to spot tricks and mannerisms, but, the Wizards hoped to have Kevin Durant's Seat, because he is a Seat Pleasant for true. But, if he really did bought his seat with the Celtics, no one would have forgiven him for it.

And, while we are on seats, Durant and Westbrook where drafted as Supersonics. There are no alternatives in that fact. Durant actually played as a Supersonic. And, to make matters crazier, I don't think Pacific Northwesterners would have felt comfortable with Durant and Westbrook on the Red Dirt, as Russell Westbrook "won" last name confusion with his media market with DeDe Westbrook.

I think the KD vs. Oklahoma War still has a banana peel on All Star Weekend. I doubt anyone really wants to appeal the tawdry detail of a President's Day, if they had it off or not, on one market. I think Commissioner Silver, as much as he says he is not a Sound-Alike of Commissioner Stern, is, and that is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...