Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Potential Collapse of Jayru Campbell would only invite NCAA Investigations on your Campus

I feel like I can't stay silent about Jayru Campbell and dark antisocial problems like him on the program. The fact is, Boycott Jayru Campbell's Committment if possible or necessary because he will only do nothing but invite NCAA Investigations on your Campus like College Gameday and the ABC/ESPN Game with it to other programs.

We have too many dark fleas and characters already. I feel if we used our brains, I think if a 5 Star Blue Chip called out Stanford for not having Brock Turner in California or Federal Prison, we'd have that on every news show in the USA. I feel like where are the enviromentalists, skiers, or philosphers that actually did smarts for my program and didn't burn my house in literature?

I definitely know Jameis Winston is not a Public Speaker. I doubt he'd be invited to my alma mater because you'd have the 1 35 Year Old like Spencer Massey with a 12 Pack of Coors and a soft shell cooler detesting Jameis's coming to town like he couldn't be the law.

I don't want that at all to come to that. I feel like with literature, you have to have by law, a serious audience and not just a pampered one and everybody crazy uncle cousin popping out the woodwork like Centerville. Even though Jayru is a more complete RGIII, but, what he does in Football is small compared to the actual problem he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...