Friday, February 10, 2017

Nordiques Day 2017

I feel like every where I go, I really, really don't want to see that Chargers Thunderbolt with Los Angeles ever again. We know we are in a consensus on the Raiders being in Las Vegas and the Adamses Lack of Future in NFL Ownership.
But, if the Chargers stop down still goes by March 1, I feel that either Phillip Rivers is traded or the Los Angeles Expansions are to be for sale to the Highest Bidder.

And, what if we really had the Quebec Nordiques as a true NHL Expansion Team this fall? It would be their first pure Opening Night Since 1993, and if Crosby or Ovi weren't dealt, it would put Vegas into if they took Ovi, they couldn't take Crosby. Other than the first 2004 NHL Draft where Ovi and Crosby where teammates, than in 2005, Crosby being a Penguin and Ovi being a Capital, it makes so much sense.

Frankly, downstream, leaving Kane with Chicago would be a bad image. And, having to play Lincoln Lawyer on these moves for so long that there starting to boil over is a needed image. I think even though the Nordiques where casted in 45 Years Ago, I think they'd need to be casted in again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...