Sunday, February 19, 2017

Very Happy for the Return of Langley Speedway

I am very happy for the return of Langley Speedway. I feel that the biggest thing that I'd feel is restore some of the Late Model Annuals that where king there.

Better yet, I am happy that the Norfolk Community has welcomed back their home, their family and their stadium. I want to see at the least, a balloon to at least have the XFinity, K and N and Modified Championships there at least.

I really hope this is a long term deal and a long term deal to keep the vendors and the people in the field of Short Track Racing happy. This does not resolve having to at one point having a replacement Langley like a replacement Old Dominion, especially to appease IndyCar and USAC coming to the Bad News.

Frankly, I want to see Langley as the quintescential Summer Vacation Venue and a real, honest, up front bid to at least restart Southern, or better yet, a Proper South Atlantic Modifed Series or a BGN Modified that would evolve beyond SK and not have to await the Arutes Approval.

I don't necessarily want to herald the return of the South Atlantic equal of Nashville as a true "Hail, Caesar" , but, I want to see answers for making money for the track and its future models like Richmond International.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...