Tuesday, February 7, 2017

If We Booked Public Enemy at Duane Banks or Iowa's Football Barn

I feel Iowa City needs to have a stronger arm in Pop Culture. Plain and Simple. Again. But, since Iowa City drove that bus on Pop Culture, at least a payback the size of Beanie Sigel applying his career to be the Next Philadelphia Sitcom Star. (Granted, a man can dream, but, this guy is not tone deaf to the real realities just to make people attention happen.) Or, if we had the Battle of the Boot the last Iowa High School Football Game of the Year at Kinnick or we took the Basketball Stage Higher to Hancher like it was Radio City.

I mean, if we booked Public Enemy and all its Hip Hop Members at Duane Banks or Iowa's Football Barn, we'd be getting loot for Pop Culture again. But, I feel why not invite Public Enemy Hip Hop Collective to Iowa Homecoming next Fall. Even though I have Friends as Hawk Students, too, but, I'd want to speak up for Broadway like I was the 24 Racing Long Beach vs. acting silent because that was a Baby Maggie Role.

I feel like we'd need stronger arms, or Georgia or Mississippi State at Kinnick. Or, NFL Training Camp live and in living color at Kinnick or NBA Training Camp at Carver Hawkeye, The Iowa Fieldhouse, and Hancher at the same time. I mean too, not everybody's a book, much less restoring the DNR and EPA when they could have did that from Centerville, and not be a stick to everyday people.

With this outgrowth of the Johnson County-University of Iowa Fair Genesis Board, I tend to think we don't have enough 4Hers quite yet to grow it beyond the teeth of what it was, because, we are hooked to the Farm Report like the same people on TV for good and we'd not know what to do to replace like a Sports Anchor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...