Sunday, February 12, 2017

I Think Tim Wilkerson WIll Raise the Dominoes in 2017

I think the crosscommute of DSR and JFR Personnel 3 Days after the 2016 Season is not lost on me. There was only one Warren Johnson to Wayne County Commute and WJ is still livid about Scott Geoffrion commuting to Wayne County Early in 1992.

I think for as much as I tried to jest a Cruz vs. JR Todd Preseason Championship just to get Antron Brown moving to Funny Car in 2018. And, for as much as the Kalitta-Schumacher-Force Intramurals have elevated the Western United States, but, I think Cruz Pedregon and his quest for 50 Wins will have something to say.

But, I have a feeling Tim Wilkerson will raise the dominoes, even though Papa Johns is the Pizza Sponsor. And, if we are about Full Fields, why not make it easier to recruit Cory McClenathan. And, if we are about more Pro Stock Cars, why not invite Tokyo and Europe? And, why is it Spencer Massey's 2nd Firing from DSR still have it hard to put Shawn Langdon car on track?

And, I don't think the Southern California/North Texas "Teammate" Plan makes any dollars. That would be the biggest Drag Racing Turf Rivalry alive. And, in serious, I want to know who is an eligible candidate for the 25th Nationals and will the World Series of Drag Racing be a full NHRA Sanction in the QCA or just another regional event? Even if anyone grabbed Firebirds for Pro Stock Tomorrow, I think Pro Stock will need to get past a Super Chevy Show to get sponsors back again and not just another crank-yankers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...