Wednesday, February 8, 2017

I Really, Really Don't Want It to be all about Men and their Moms like Brady and Goodell

Feeling like this morning, where a regular old cacklefest would not cut it, especially if I have an annoying battle with sinuses that just won't quit here in Eastern Iowa, I feel I really, really don't want it to be all about Men and their Moms like Brady and Goodell. I feel like I don't want it to be a battle over 6 Year Old Problems.

I feel if the Big 12 Withheld future revenue from Baylor, I will go higher and harder against my rivals as in it would make more money to end the Big 12. I don't hear the droll of the shriek of breaking news at the top of my lungs or top to bottom journalism, either, but, if it was the College Football Poll everywhere we went like having World of Outlaws Sprint Cars everywhere we go, we'd feel better.

If I where to want to really be interested in making billions and trillions like everyday, I would be greatfully interested. I really wonder if the funnel cakes of our state budget aren't being made quickly enough for our state's liking?

And, beyond the something's gotta give attitude, I wonder if we would be given anything to rise and not be held back? There are so many fakes that there hard as nails to spot and to mak matters worse, would calling Nordiques Day on trading Phillip Rivers be called to the carpet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...