Sunday, February 5, 2017

Tangibles vs. Intangibles: Is It Time to Value Tangible Skills Again in Sports?

One thing I get really, really irritated when intangibles are brought up ceaselessly in Pro Sports, or any Sports roster, because, the other end of the coin, was to keep business and to not have people be hearing all about strength like a windsprint or a breeze. Even though the Season Ticket Sales have been made, remade and unmade, but, it doesn't hurt to have light even once because I don't love not having my elders not be around in their own way not to keep it a family show.

I don't think we want to be in the Something Has to Give Conundrum because this Century and Millenia are 18 Years Old. I feel that I am stung for the World that New England and Tom Brady only wanted to go on the Punisher of Punishment Trail just to shred a Sure Fire Victory from Atlanta. I mean, I have to expect the rare, narcoleptic, Season Brooming by Buffalo that either costs New England the Playoffs or ships them on the road early next Winter that I would relish for the rest of my life like I was 8 Again.

But, the true thinking man has a monkey, if not a gorilla on his back, which includes Leicester recircuiting their way back in One Hit Wondery, Cleveland being a recipient and a scourge of broken luck with the Cavs having ran post Lake Erie Monsters Calder Cup and the Indians getting torched over a Once In Multiple Lifetime Pennant Quest, the Bay Area going 0-2 over the Sharks and Warriors equally unaccountability in letting Sid and Bron have their first Summer where both won the league.

And, I really expected Atlanta to add to their Pro Board with the Since Defunct Atlanta Knights and the Atlanta Braves. I really want to think, I'd feel better with the trophy from 4-1 instead of wondering what could have happened or having to be 42-0 just to not be an unwilling parcipant in someone else's glory, and people appreciate doing sports well or great or greater, not just trying to rip their heroes from them or bullrush people just to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...