Thursday, February 2, 2017

Why Not See Renaults for Sale in America Again?

I am not content with Alfa Romeo still struggling to find an audience and I think Grunge Mid 1990s Import-Export Cars hardly do a thing, because Sports Cars fell off to still to be recoverable levels, and why Not See Renaults for Sale in America Again?

In my 1990s Formula One History, Ferrari was a bad team, Honda ran in and out like an In N Out Burger, including the short lived Mugen Honda, but Renault always was a competent engine and car. And, when Renault left Formula One from the first time in 1997, it destablized the engine field to a point it has yet recovered, to, and the F1 Coverage from the Midnight Swap from ESPN has yet recovered, too, stateside.

The golden rule is not run Starkvegas like Fiat in and out of America. I'd want to see the Works of Art or Masterpieces be built again as long as their not papermache or heaven forbid, ruined when you wrecked them. I feel like unless your hard in the paint for your hero, people hardly have a car loyalty.

I know everyone from Southern California and other outlying parts that ain't Stock Car want Sports Car This or That, and I'd rather have Long Beach or Pomona than an obscene Roval, and I think my gem of gems this Winter, which I have either planted or tried to mine is was the Road to the Brickyard 400 because everyday Older Oklahomans still call Indy their destination vs. Texas because Texas would get their attention and money in DFW, because of all the Sooner Alums and other Oklahoma Higher Learning Alumni and Alumna call base camp there or the majority and I feel with the All Sports 60th, I think committing to Expansion Teams and Replacement Venues would mean the world to people.

I don't mean to be a ceaseless plugger about marketisms via my last paragraph, but, it don't hurt to decide a good annual, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...