Thursday, February 16, 2017

Redemption in Winter Sports

I feel like even though everyone in Southeast Linn County will say 2017 is "The Redemption Year" for Lisbon's Dual State Title, but, I feel 1 Crown is setting us up for disappointment.

Unless if want to see Lisbon vs. Prairie for Dual State Forever where one side would hate losing forever as much as the other loves winning forever, I think we have to do it right in my city.

Redemption in the part of the year like we ain't winnin' for nothin' is more than a one hit wonder. I am still vinegar and vulgar over Atlanta losing it forever, and I doubt Minnesotans would welcome back their biggest on field tragedy forever in a trophy setting.

I know we can't fight consolidation like we can't control it, but, the truth is are we closer to stage ready? That would have to include Mt. Vernon over Solon and Jefferson claiming the City. And, the fact what would be worse than never is that filthy City Hex that should only broke by the Wild West of Cedar Rapids Jefferson like a talisman.

Even though dreams do come true like Kanye rapping about the 312 in New God Flow , (both versions), but, they don't come true easily and people like real rises vs. real jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...