Monday, February 20, 2017

I Swear Up and Down that the NBA All Star Game had unreal scoring like a 6 Player Basketball Game

I don't mean necessarily to eloize to the point that my annual Late Winter Diatribe, going hard for 4 Years, that I swear up and down that the NBA All Star Game wildly aped the 6 Player Basketball Game, like that was a compliment, but, I feel disheartened the NBA is not doing an ambassador role right.

And, I think selling out the All Star Saturday Night is not a good image, either. Even though I think, too, the League is not in a good place, and I am not the only one sadly troping that out. And, what is beyond sad to inner-city relations, is there should be no trades All Star Weekend. None. And, even if they had to blow by blow extend the trade deadline to the NHL Trade Deadline to have an active continent of trade winds and interstate commerce, but, certainly, it has to be above just playing anyone like we need Women's Basketball to be the Centerpiece of Women's Sports again.

And, rebadgering the D-League to the Gatorade League is well played, but, do we have a better way to have Minor League Basketball? And, the WNBA is getting lowered if there is more money for our pros to go overseas and evade the safety of a US Women's Basketball League, which is exactly why we have a league or leagues for Women's Basketball here at home!

If we had a WNBA D-League, would we promise we'd have enough Women's Basketball Interest? I mean, I know people do what they'd do, but, I really, really, want to see a return to the actual Basketball Product again like it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...