Friday, February 3, 2017

Tennessee Athletics is being run like a Division III Program and that's not good

I feel like in the moral ambiguity that comes out all wrong is Tennessee Athletics is being run like a Division III Program and that is not a good image. I feel like the route for Tee Martin is a set up route that is necessary and needed to at least rebuild or rediscover coaching relations all over East Tennessee.

I feel the only good way Baylor would escape a 222 (2 Years No Program, 2 Years No Non Conference and 2 Years Full Postseason and Nonconference Scheduling) is because it is not just the NCAA involved. I feel, that the NCAA should have more a role stating what should and shouldn't happen with problem programs because the worst insult is yanking the Tech Shed from its job.

Back to the main story, and I don't like digressing into a freeform when I see no real reason to, is winning a rare Jackson,TN recruit for the biggest the profanely alcoholic future Head Tenneesee Volunteer Coach Mr. Johnny Majors in the 1950s and that was to make the team. But, I feel upset that false righteousness is no good image and going into the St.Louis-SE Missouri-Southern Illinois-Western Kentucky and Tennessee and Arkansas Ohio-Mississippi-Tennessee River Delta is their starting to get better individual players that weren't East St. Louis and I don't want to pin the tail of blame completely, but, I think until the Baby Boomlet actually hits the field and plays under the lights in 2021, I think its State Titles or Everyone will be upset.

I don't want to evolve this into an editorialathon, but, even if its a program that's got Valley Ranches or barely a green for Football or Track, let alone Soccer, they want Championships and Model Citizens. I feel with everything opened up, good and bad, like a supernova, even though you'd not get as many Real Life Free Enterprise 1999 Birthdays without being a Whizkid or having to keep their relatives good, but I think 2003 would be a different story. I feel like I'm struggling to wire 2 Words it seems, but, the other bad extreme of an Early 1970s "White Room" would be running Wild and Free like Summer Vacation and people would know who'd be the problem instead of the pros.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...