Sunday, February 12, 2017

Oklahoma City's Sports Expansion Chances

I feel with one way or another, anyone with a good checkbook no matter the market would likely buy the Thunder anywhere but Seattle or Vancouver.  I think Mr. Silver is tone deaf to the OKC Market and I think the changing dynamics are equally a good and bad thing.

I think Oklahoma City's Sports Expansion Chances would have to grow out of necessity like a weave. And, while we are on weaves, we'd have to find ways to make people happy and not be ashamed of their neighborhood.

I feel the next big topic is to build a New Oklahoma State Fairgrounds and Dirt Track. I feel that there has to be a focus on the family show for good and have Rodeo and Racing Seasons just so the State's Role Models don't have to go Continental for work.

And, I feel with the market carrying College Football more from January to December than anyone else, Mike Gundy would lose his hat with the other (Non-T. Boone Pickens) Alumni, and Mr. Bob Stoops hasn't kept a Sooner Hero whole term from National Signing Day to Diploma Day that has been a Whole Term. If Oklahoma is supposed to be a tree planter of all the University Publics, why do they get worked up for problem athletes?

I feel if expansion is a make back like Sacramento, that is an image, but not necessarily a wanted image. I think in that end, needing to improve a business image just to make Phillips 66 less lonely and people who'd at least do playing on the field of play and wrenching cars great, not hear the tired Mario Andretti Stories when they know their Bowl in the Summer is Indy, even though Rose is their Biggest Win in a field of big wins. I feel that treating pros, even future Draft Picks, even if we had the Boomer Sooner Mascot turn pro from the Costume, as a priority F1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...