Monday, February 20, 2017

The Building of my College Football Poll from the Ground Up

Hi, everybody, I am stating my intent to build my College Football Poll from the ground (Independents) to NCAA Division IA up this year. And, I will add new for this season a Conference Tournament of the Best 4 Teams in each league and I do reserve the right to overrule or if the NCAA has an actual Postseason Ban at the table that is recognizable, I will go to the next in the order.

In the past, I've done College Football Polls and Playoffs with IA and then, in recent years, I've expanded to IAA to NAIA Ranks to have a True Undisputed College Football Champion from sea to shining sea.

To my fellow readers, this is extremely experimental and would need a lot of tweaks, namely ethical and regulatory to be real life. And, what I will state is Regular Season Conference Champion, Potential At Large Candidates and Postseason Conference Champion.

As the days get longer, I will get to state and detail each nuance and mannerism en route to July 18th, the day of this years College Football Poll and I will air my Commissioner's Classics. I feel the roll I will drive if it pertains to my poll will be Top 25 with Conference Leaders Exclusively, because Wins and Conference Games Matter.  And, this will be a Single Operator Poll and Playoff of 128 Teams and I will be as transparent as Grease on Wax Paper and I feel the general case, if push came to shove, is make the stat release a single roll no matter what because I couldn't just list everyone in season all the time with different starts and stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...