Saturday, February 4, 2017

Boeheim 1K? Having to have On Court or Field Win Archivists in the Future

Other than not excusing or condoning the disaccount of Syracuse University, the City of Syracuse and Syracuse Orange Athletics, even if it was Boeheim 1K without the forfeits, I feel the NCAA should have on court or field win archivists in the future. What doesn't sit fine with me is Syracuse never has had any real account under Boeheim, and passing Rupp didn't sit well with me because the record should be about the program, nothing more or less.

I don't like fakes, and I feel like a lot of the mayhem with dismissing whole NCAA Cases was uncalled for. And, I don't think we would play 5 More Years with "Which" Big East, and I would like to find a final answer to the ACC and Big XII. It'd be easy to have New Conferences just off a buyout, just because New Mexico State has to stay in Football or just to 1 and a Half Cessna Stadium to end Wichita State's Realignment Quest.

We barely have the circuses together. And, naturally, I think College Sport Future would have to happen on its own without shrieking "Breaking News" so loud that it breaks the studio forever. I feel like not having education, not having anything else that came with it, other than being pressed into Making Money left and right, is not a good image. I think Syracuse is only stalling replacing Jim Boeheim indefinitely until they can't

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...