Friday, February 3, 2017

Is there really any truly Small Companies on any Cup and XFinity Cars Every Weekend?

I feel at the serious grassroots, why is there not any truly Small Companies on any Cup and XFinity Cars Every Weekend? Even though big and bigger budgets have been normalized like Larry Minor's Cars became Joe Gibbs's and the California League team has became the Carolina League team, but, the trickle is going back West like a Wild Horse.

And, I feel there has to be seriousness with the BGN Series. I tend to think for all the Nitro Focus the NHRA has thrown towards, I wonder where is the Street Legal to Pro Stock Transfer? What I think, is the serious devotion to a Tour Type Modified BGN Development Series which isn't SK Modifieds, which the Arutes are protective of the trademark, rule and spirit and the Truck Series BGN like the Jr. Late Models at Madera.

If we where to have an Oval Equal to the Formula Cars or Series like their Road Course Counterparts, I think places that have had Limited Open Wheel History would at least get online without an either/or Sideout Ethic that is still in business. That BGNizing of every League would be more of a Contract to America to the racing region and region in general.

Back to the grassroots, we've done Small Market or Small Companies Sponsorship Better without Nature's Bakery losing their dough and making Stewart Haas look bad. I don't think most people want 1 Track to be the base of a Coast to Coast Series, but, Cup or BGN Cars Late Model would play better other places than an ASA Styled Late Model and I doubt I want to takeback to the 1990s again, but, there is a difference if anyone loved their work where they ran deep into Labor Day as Contenders, not as appeasers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...