Monday, February 27, 2017

What if our Iowa Girl filled every US College Sports Program?

I would wonder what if our Iowa Girl actually did fill every US College Sports Program, especially during Her State Tournament and especially high percentages, not 0 or .17 Percent, and not just being in Southern California from January to December with no actress or modeling roles.

Granted, the world's expanded, both good and bad, but, if we took the low road to a wealthy neighborhood, we would all be in trouble. And, we'd have to buffer the traditional roles of Singer, Actress and Supermodel as much as the other pros, and we'd have to be just as open minded to the other pros to weed out the shallow messes who run like DMC but cause legal problems from sea to shining sea instead.

I think the last glass wall would be broken with Women's Varsity Wrestling, Ice and Field Hockey, Lacrosse and Texas Football be full-time fixtures in her state. I would like to see School Gymnastics again, only to keep the weird men in a strange sport out the fixtures.

I know that the last one is obviously defensively self-defensively true, because, I want to know early on who's making me money or costing me my hard earned money when I thought that guy looked like Eli Manning, but instead, was Ryan Leaf.

Even though we don't necessarily have a token sisterhood like my school years or if we wanted to try to collect child support or alimony left, right and left, but, if it was 2023, I'd want to know how high my schools fill my colleges with the Doctor,Nursing, Enviromental, Pro or Actress Type of Young Women who'd not be intoxicated on Peer Pressure. I don't think strangers are a good image at all, because all they do is tank the Housing Market like Philly Hoops and I'd want to know too, if Matt Ryan spends his offseasons trying to get the Braves a pennant until the Falcons, Phillip Rivers spends his offseasons trying to get the Padres a pennant or a World Title, or Jimmy Garappolo not only had the Bears after his heart, but, raised the "On Their Own" 7th Flag over Illinois like a MOJO. The rampageous moral I am trying to say is don't buy gimmicks, check who's after your heart within reason, even if he isn't a dad or husband or boyfriend, because status is not a good image, and save your hard earned money to really shop like it was worth it and not just get credit happy. Or better yet, if it was 2029 when the Baby Boomlet got out the house and filled a rookie order like a Grand Pontiac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...