Monday, February 13, 2017

Prove that KD Threw Game 6 Like Pete Rose Bet on Baseball (Among Other Things)...

I am not comfortable with non truths that are way below Dewey defeats Truman, alternative facts like kids don't know sports history, or barroom legends that escape the little Arkansas and Oklahoma Taverns, among other things.

I feel if Kevin Durant threw Game 6 last Summer like Pete Rose bet on baseball, I would want proof and not just tempertantrums. And, I feel that at this rate, lawyers would be guarding James Dolan and not a bunch of security guards.

I stand on what I stand on with good reason. And, Spreewell ruined the Knicks around the same time Marv Albert was reinstated to the NBA. The sadness is both men are horrible role models for kids, and from what I was expecting, Spreewell was going to Stone Cold Stun James Dolan on National TV.

If it was a truly reviled organization that did what Chris Correa did, there'd be 2 Years less Draft Picks, not 2 Rounds. If I was a Sports Commissioner in that regard, it'd be money vs. money either way home. But, reality says I'm not. And, while we on that reality, we could only stay composed for so long unless it money, women or the kids that negatively be affected.

Seriously, if your going to earn your Pulitzer vs. Mock Everyone like James O'Keefe over ACORN, the moral is be approachable and defeat evil. What gets people happier than what they are, come with the proof one way or another beyond gotcha, which is not a good image. I wonder if the first idiot to bet on their sport like Big Shot to cover their gambling debt again would get found out in a big way. I feel if gambling's graduated from no-no to street hustle like on the Sac and Fox Meskwaki Reservation, I do feel the public wants to know if one problem really don't become everyone's problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...