Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Ole Miss is not completely out of the Woods for 2018 Postseason Ban, either.

I, personally, am not happy Ole Miss's 2017 Imposed Postseason Ban will potentially defrost us of Hugh Freeze, like Oxford was Iowa City and the University of Iowa. But, I am thinking the Classes of 2018,2019, and 2020 would look like Northern Iowa in the scheme of things.

What I feel is if the NCAA Defrosts Ross Bjork and Hugh Freeze, I think Lincoln Riley would be the head Fisherman for Ole Miss' Football Ship. I even said it was a sign he should have left for Tuscaloosa from Norman, but, no, Nick Saban had to yank the last original "Patriot Way" Coaching Staff Member from 2000-2003 in Brian Daboll instead.

And, I think the disappointment as an SEC and College Football Fan was thinking Hugh Freeze should have Ended the Stifflerian Torture of the last Conference Title of theirs in 1963, but no. I thought I was going to expect Mississippi to end up with a Heisman and a National Championship Trophy to bless the USC of the South, or the Archie and Olivia Manning Football Complex.

I think Mississippi would make it fun and go 12-0 this Fall. I don't know how "fun" their next Landshark Defense mastermind would view, but, it'd be as fun as an 18 Wheel Truck Driver, and the least we could do is have the Volleyball Banner rise on the Pavilion and the Soccer Matches at Vaught Hemingway. The reality is, it is a no-nonsense program who's history is stormy and spooky on the lean days, like a Thunderstorm that would not stop coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...