Saturday, February 18, 2017

Do It Right For Charlotte and Reward the NBA All Star Game there in the Future

I feel that in this hyperactive period, I can't get trying to focus on the issues just to detract from the field of play. What is hard for me is this NBA All Star Game has turned into an NBA Finals Energy all over KD and Westbrook.

And, down goes nothing. I feel there is no genuine attempt for New Orleans to sell themselves as an Arena Town. And, the layers to this over the 2002 Pelicans and the 2004 Hornets is a winding and twisting road.

Next year would be the 30th of the 1988 Charlotte Hornets Birthday. And, 2019 would be the 15th of the 2004 Charlotte Hornets. And, emotions being a thorny subject this President's Day Weekend between Cartoony, Just Right, Not Far Enough, Not Too Far Enough, Never Enough, and taking it all too hard, and all of them is not being told how to feel.

I think Post-Stern, I find pitfalls and problems with trying to mast the league for the Inner City. Even though that is the core of the league's income, but, I feel there are hurdles to rebuilding relationships and I feel the mast has to be Draft Day and a Traditional NBA Power, which both are MIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...