Thursday, October 19, 2017

200-0: Would Mike Kelley, The No Show Caterer be Cause of Divorces in Iowa?

I feel like having to carry this off the back of Lee Rood's Readers Watchdog in today's Des Moines Register: Would Mike Kelley, The No Show Caterer be Cause of Divorces in Iowa? I feel we need a better out for restitution in the Hawkeye State rather than having to drain different court systems like a 3 over The Dubious Tailgate Toby who left customers and vendors hungry for their cash, if not full-on salacious?

What Mike Kelley is having a history of is thefts in the thousands and even if the courts bash him for payment, it is as brutally fruitless as blood out of a turnip. I feel if any bride eventually files for divorce because of Mr. Kelley's many aliases and chincy behavior, I'm sure it would be a 125-75 Restitution.

I feel the content of a scumbag, who is self important, a ladies man and a full on leetch is always a negative. I feel a lot of these commercial jilts have a pattern, either need money, gambling money, meth or hooch. And for the $16,000 in Gift Cards off Hy-Vee's back should had locked him away much earlier.

And, the problem is, restitution in this state and country has been brutally fruitless to get, let alone grab. And, I feel with Tort Reform, it should be restored to the people, not just more lawyers being slick and ambulance chasers. I do not feel letting the same people benefit too much while others don't get squat adds a thing. There is reason why if there is smoke, fire is not that far back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...