Saturday, October 21, 2017

Is Hollywood in an or beginning an Operation: Total Leadership Crisis (Operation TLC)?

I feel for as much as Operation had been overused, misused, abused, enabled or worse, but, with or without the Weinsteins going up in smoke, I feel Operation: Total Leadership Crisis, or Operation TLC is legit in this case.

I feel the interest in being a studio executive is not as deep as being an actor or actress. And, I feel the dearth of employable directors is not just devasting, but demolishing. And in serious season, we can't just hear "TRUCK!" like we are 3 again.

The demeanor and degradation in all this is "Let's Win Some Championships!" or, lets just pound out answers until the truth came eventually. Just Section 250izing Starmont Win or Lose every game until you only get film and film for the DVD Release and the Soundtrack, would be cosmic and comic on so many levels.

It only takes so much time to make a movie, even in 2017. Even though every decision is personal in the end, but, I feel we can't just leave if your dude or hero or coach or superior calls it a career.

I feel this leadership crisis is more in your face than Rosetta Stone, and I feel it is rosier to do Crisis Management rather than scream off the handle and the spout until it is blotched into our culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...