Sunday, October 8, 2017

Is Baylor Football the Big School Equal of Novak's NIU or Gary Williams's Maryland?

I feel is Baylor Football the Big School Equal of Joe Novak's NIU or the Football Equal of Gary Williams's World Famous Garyland Maryland? I feel it would take a handful of seasons to build depth, and I feel what is chilly is having to go to the Northeast as opposed to Texas, because I doubt people want the same old same.

I feel with Pepper Hamilton hitting its finality Spring Next Year and the big teardown is not having any Non-Conference Games 2018 and 2019. There are too many people who care positively about the Sport of Football's Future and if it is just about athletes with a hidden agenda in lieu of sponsorships, I feel people would have the nerve to fire problem jocks.

I feel the real disconnect is it is easy to find World Class Talent, but, it is the Money Phone, where you find stacks and the art suffers, and people are more willing to pounce if it is gotten via illicit means in 2017.

Even in this troubled time, if you look at the girl, get the girl and really get the girl, there are people who have nothing but a problem with that. I feel too, the educational quality is all over the place and not all of it is good. If half the class is rotten to the bone, that naturally eliminates half the class by default and the people that want to be there be there. Granted, I feel it is a long, expensive rebuild on the Brazos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...