Monday, October 16, 2017

Mike Ashley the Fraud has kept US and UK Regulators On Edge

Mike Ashley has kept US and UK Regulators on Edge. Besides nearly stranding Antron Brown in Top Fuel after pulling a pub sale over Dubuque's David Powers, which was Whit Bazemore's last full time NHRA Team, and since his mysterious dismissal from Don Schumacher Racing over his financial shenigans, he has been not a welcome person in Sport.

I wish I was making up fiction, but I am not, as Hot Rod Fuller nearly won a title and was stranded by the Powers to Ashley Move that smacked to heaven. Generally, people don't get 2nd Terms anywhere and I feel this willy silenced the hardened Quarter Mile Regular.

Other than buying in and out of companies and teams in a matter that makes our president blush, but, I feel there is nothing amusing about Newcastle United being for sale. To be blunt, anyone could get into the United Kingdom post-Brexit and that leaves nightmares for the lowly Heathrow Checker. And, I feel for the 8 or 9 Dogs we have problems with at home, we are no better off than the UK is.

And, I feel that just because the White Collar transferred and with London being the fifth of the world, and with drinking games being Mike Ashley undoing, it is not just a checkbook to own a World Class Soccer Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...