Thursday, October 12, 2017

United States Men's Soccer Needs Honest Repair

Granted, I am worse than dissatisfied over the United States Men's Soccer's Royal Incapability to make the World Cup in Russia. We know we have Soccer Talent all over the World, which we didn't have in 1983. And, I feel like wanting to manufacture American Heroes, because, by law, we are supposed to be superior.

And, Our Women's Side is Superior largely because most of our International Nemesises do not have a complete bodywork, or repair work for Women's Soccer or Women's Sports if they could locate it. And, I feel instead of 1 Big Team, I want to see 4 Big Teams in Men's and Women's Soccer.

Red like Our Troops want us to Win Grand and Giantically. White like the Ambassadors Our Pros should be designed and made to be or they will be stuck at home. Blue like Liberty, Freedom and the Ocean. And the Big Team, where they'd be the best of the best all over the place.

And, I feel for the 1st US Men's National Team Performance of 2019, why not take on Russia in Russia on their Icy Tundra of Icy and Snowy, Snowy, Snow! The consensus is somebody has to lose and it ain't us! I'd be happy from ear to ear if we won 46-0 in Moscow and freely scheduled friendlies like College Football to prove who's real and who's fake.

I can't stand leaders who willy World Issues like I want Yosemite Sam to pop off the handle and spout to get issues instead. And, speaking of that topic, I can't stand Countries who want to be Countries that shouldn't be Countries, let alone have Sports Teams or Olympic Committees, especially countries or cities that generally make a globally educated citizen uncomfortable or worse!

I want 40 for 40 or 50 for 50 to at least bring how we where made to win like a natural reflex. Certainly, I don't like being supersoft like nothing will hurt us, and I feel like a full on West Coast Offense on why we where worse than 0-3-0 with No Goals, No Attempts on Goal, No Nothing, and we are at home making Fox scramble like New Orleans was on in lieu of our team.

Bad riddance to the Arena/Bradley Period! I feel like we should have our own everything, rather than waiting across the Atlantic, because they are more wayward than ever after Sir Alex!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...