Thursday, October 26, 2017

What if Tennessee Found the Next General Neyland or Tee Martin for their Head Coach?

I feel like I have to be frank and responsive, what if Tennessee found their Next General Neyland in East Tennessee or revived the T4T2 of Tee Martin to mecca-meowthinate over the Southeast. But, I feel like I am more interested in seeing 1 to 1 Matchups with anyone and everyone like Iowa City High smacking down Wild Waterloo East like it was a pack of ill-begotten samurais on the other side.

But, I feel like the cowboy in me wants action and not just let South Carolina jack the vibes. In the Eastern Time Zone in driving range, Kentucky is going to elevate, West Virginia is Press Virginia, Virginia is itching for American History, Wake Forest already has their autograph, Clemson is trying to elevate and Georgia has Championships on their mind (amid other things) and Georgia Tech is safe in coaching.

And, in Central Time, it ain't no better as Vanderbilt is a handful of time from planting their 1st SEC Champions Flagpole and every Quarterback would be 85 until proven otherwise, Alabama is a lazer, Ole Miss is picked apart, Mississippi State always wants the Last Mountains, and Auburn looks like they'll always rise or fall.

The best answer on "Rocky Top!" is promote College Wrestling and Ice Hockey. I feel as if there needs to be larger than life discipline for a larger than life program. I feel if your a Tennessee, you need to be made to win and win big.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...