Monday, October 23, 2017

Dismiss the Crew before 2018, call Austin and Columbus Expansion in 2019

I feel like if the Major (Minor) League Soccer was truly the fans league, I feel I'd do a Giant Grand of a Favor by dismissing the Columbus Crew before 2018 and calling both Columbus and Austin as true expansions. It would suck canals to have a Dispersal and Expansion Draft for these Soccer Professionals, but, I feel nobody's really advanced our system.

Surely, Vancouver gets both shortends of Toronto and Montreal, but the MLS's strategy is expand and expand more instead of acquire preexisting traditional programs. I feel a lot of the opinion baggage has a lot to do with the New York Red Bulls being a chaotic mess of a program.

But, I feel where the Major League Soccer lies in the mockery of the end of Original Arena Football League. I feel Pro Soccer's biggest issue is being in a rush to turn pro and get rich quick to forsake and bring shame to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...