Friday, October 13, 2017

The Championship Plan for Iowa High School Football...

I feel like having to carry the rock, literally, on the Championship Plan for Iowa High School Football, as I feel I would want to start literally, on scheduling..

1. 5 Home, 5 Away. I feel the biggest "Come to Kanye" in Iowa High School Sports is having an even numbered regular season. I feel a lot of it is to due with economics as much as actually accounting for safe numbers. I feel what we don't get enough of is advocates and that does not sit fine with me.

2. Having a Single Division of Iowa High School Football. We have just as many Iowa High School Football Programs as College Football Programs. Okay, that is strectching the ball out. But, I feel it would be fun to have a territory districts just so CR Jefferson ices their City Hex if they can't do it This Fall or Mt. Vernon evolves into #1 in the State of Iowa and sends Solon packing to watching the playoffs on TV, begrudgingly.

3. Have a District Football Semifinals. That would make things easier in the Postseason as opposed to just carelessly sending a program up for 3 More Programs and acting indifferent about it.

4. Focus on Key Pieces. I've felt traditional turf rivalries be Week 10, and even if it means The Battle of the Boot at Kinnick, and having key non-conferences, including Starmont actually returning to Lisbon next Fall. I feel the true big city districts don't want to be broken up in the perjority their games can't not mean more and even more, which is what it should be designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...