Monday, October 30, 2017

Let's Have the USGP at Michigan!

I feel like I want to boost the high bar again in Formula One, because, I am not thrilled with another Lewis Hamilton World Championship as I feel the enthusiast in me wants to have fun again.

If we are serious about the USGP again, let's have it in Michigan! What is not fair is Michigan is lower than Mississippi and Michigan is supposed to be Superior because they are the Superior State! What I feel is we have a rocky and broken system in F1 World because I feel like having all the European Grands Prix in order in the Summer to challenge us again.

I'd really love a Challenge like it was a Megan Challenge. Not like we have a license to act like we where treated like 12 or 6 Again, but, I'd like to see a mind-numbing quest to a closed circuit 300 Mile Per Hour Qualifying Lap just as much as a freakin' sweet accomplishment to make Detroit Sports Lore.

I feel the Michigan United States Grand Prix would not be new, because Downtown Detroit was shut down for the USGP in the 1980s. But, I feel why not have actual high speeds with Formula One Racing for a change? Or actual High Banking?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...