Monday, October 23, 2017

Why not Change the Detail of The Carolina Hurricanes to Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill?

I feel like where the Carolina Hockey Hurricanes are missing in money is not letting Snowbirds or Other Westerners See their Team if the Hurricanes can't sell their own tickets. But, it would be a controversial and sensitive topic with a market that is not a true expansion and it won't mean they'll be the Flint Generals Revival, to the chagrin of the Illitches.

But, I feel like having to switch things up just to keep things long enough for the Atlanta Knights Revival or to finally have a terrain rival with Nashville. But, the reason why I want to see a Remark Change for Territory or RDC, RDU or RDCH because saying Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, all 3 ACC Communities in the Piedmont would make commercial sense.

Or, better yet, say Raleigh Hockey. I don't necessarily want to be forcing a revolution like we all ran to the Sports Store both ways, but, honestly, NC State can't fill anywhere but Reynolds up. I wish it never was everyone getting happy then apatheic later.

Consistency is not an art of anyone above me. But, I'd feel why not have a Minority Owned NHL or other Hockey Program, and the only way to keep patrons happy is to beat Brazil in your town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...