Sunday, October 29, 2017

Let's Dismiss China's 599 Year Contract on Hong Kong back to the United Kingdom

I feel mad that with what I feel with China's 500 Year Contract, which in reality, is 99 Years, which feels like 599 Years to the world. China is trying and attempting to dwarf New York City and London everywhere they go and I feel like wanting to dismiss China's 599 Year Contract on Hong Kong over economic sanctions.

I feel with geopolitical battles, its either getting locked in or ignoring it altogether. Having 1000 People when you should be having Millions like McDonald's Globally at any time is a waste. And, the wastefulness is tearing down villages to nothing, leaving those villagers with almost nothing and getting almost nothing on a sky high return on investment which is fraudulent.

And, there is no forethought other than throwing money at developers. I know we are in the future, but, this has to be careless and then some. And, I know through the International Media that locking in a new Gang of 5 until 2022 whether Chinese Nationals want it or not.

And, there is more people in politics to make leadership effective. I feel that too, the apple cart is very upset in favoritism and trash. I feel as a United States/United Kingdom joint referendum, should we dismiss China from Hong Kong Rule? And, I feel there is more legal manipulations than that of Kevin Sumlin smelling like a Georgia Rose without no SEC Championship, but, I feel the dearth of leadership is tragic, period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...