Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Let's Buy Out Nebraska, Texas A and M, Arkansas and Missouri out of their leagues

To be frank, I feel more comfortable knowing what to do rather than being desensitized in not knowing dirt. And, I feel like focusing on 4 Programs that deserve a Buyout out of their conferences.

I feel Nebraska deserves to get bought out with Missouri to create the Blue Frontier Athletic Conference. What is not fair or fun is Nebraska is not half-close to Chicago and I feel madder Missouri is a misfit toy in SEC Country and the St. Louis vs. Atlanta Rivalry from the last decade is still ripe. I don't want the Border War to be an exhibition game. And, I feel Missouri is big and happy because TV, but, I can't stand Kansas being the smallest team in College Football.

And, for the genesis of the Southwest 12, I feel Arkansas and Texas A and M deserve buyouts. And, Arkansas is now more messed up than ever, and I feel the next people need to go aggressively after Natural State Razorbacks. And, I feel Texas A and M is stuck midstream in an identity crisis and and if Nebraska where to only get 4 States of Small Schools, they'd still get beat by Baylor like its Arkansas.

I feel we need some sense, and Nebraska is the king of vetting everyone, much to Coach Meyer's Chagrin. I don't want to make up requirements like Fake News, but, we need bad answers badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...