Sunday, October 1, 2017

Balking at Commitment 2017

I feel madness just filling positions, and it has gotten to the point to anyone with a pulse. I feel it is a multimatic issue and I doubt anyone who's having Problems with Women is helping anyone but creating more problems and I doubt balking at commitment is good for the people who actually need real commitment.

And, what is dangerous is bash the right keys or bash the right parts together, and 1 Bad Mood would make half the people storm off the job. I'd rather double the quality people rather than freak out about everyone and their clone leaving and not returning.

Why not have everyone brew their own liquor? Technically, it'd be easier to drink than brew, but, I feel that I want every everything to be easier that is supposed to be easier. Generally, I don't see anyone just jumping in line just to be magically accountable like it was pixie dust.

We already have a big problem honoring anyone who is not terminally ill. And, we've carelessly thrown ourselves different Iowa Cities, but, we have forgotten to fund replacements without being an ambulatory crutch themselves. Even though it'd be easier for me to focus on Sports or Entertainment, but, I feel everything need to be proper and you don't call Darlington a party like Daytona or tourist attraction like Indianapolis or Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...