Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Meeting Knoxville Raceway's 75th Season in 2028

I feel that I want to get back into the future over Knoxville Raceway's 75th Season in 2027. I feel there would be Sprint Car Nationals, 305,360, and 410, the inevitable transfer of the Sideways Pro Am to the Big Track, Non Winged Sprint Car Nationals, Cup and Indy Car Nationals and Late Model Nationals.

What I feel is having to keep a key Weekly Program at the Marion County Fairgrounds. It would be pivotal, because, Weekly is Weekly. And, people want to be engaged if they want to belong at home.

And, all kidding aside, I want to see someone who'd know Detroit Cars and that would end a lot of the reckless driving. And, even though the big car counterparts are copying and full on aping their Late Model Counterparts, but, I feel there is not enough Steel Late Model Options.

For better or for worse, that market has been cleared no thanks to the Car of Tomorrow. And, what I feel is having to need to build Late Model Steel and not leave a batch of cars homeless again. I feel for all the issues with Southeast Asia, that should be enough to foundry PA Steel and West Virginia Coal, if we where serious about ending en masse unemployment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...