Thursday, October 19, 2017

The Plight AND The Screaming Drum of the Pride of Northeast Iowa Starmont Stars Football 2017

OK, Fine, I am not fine with the memorable falloff across Iowa, Northeast Iowa and America of the Starmont Stars Football 2017, which had so much promise throughout the State, Northeast Iowa and the Nation for the longest time.

First of all, I am even less fine with The Plight and The Screaming Drum of the Pride of Northeast Iowa Starmont Stars Football 2017 Falloff. What makes me flippin' sour, is Northeast Iowa IS Supposed to made to Win and be the Constructive Example of High School Football.

To be frank, I'd long bitterly for the year Wild Waterloo West blazes Iowa City West nastier than Yosemite Sam. And, I'd long angrily for Wild Waterloo East to come in like Samurais and demolish Iowa City Regina to shambles IN Iowa City! But, I don't see no Playoff Games at Memorial Stadium!

And, I'd still want Starmont to roadshow Lisbon, my alma mater. 2 of the Yosemite Sam Moments involved my alma mater in Not having Coach Allison, the Zookeeper of the Lisbon Lions and Starmont harming the vibe of my alma mater. I feel with my 5 and 5 stick in a recent blog, but, I feel the consolidation of 11-A and 8 Man to become a bigger 8 Man.

Speaking of spiels, stop getting high and focusing on the flagships! If that was the issue, Starmont would play Cedar Rapids Washington at Kingston and the spiel throughout Northeast Iowa is somebody's gonna have to lose and it ain't us! I feel that kind of mentality ain't for everyone like having to play teacher/security guard/crowd control and rock, roll and roil profane epithets, which spooks the audience.

But, Starmont would have been like Washington (Iowa) where you need the right families or we'd be stuck picking apart lumber because we'd be mad we lost. If nothing else, let's have a whole season on live TV, warts and all, of a team that would have kept the Americas on the edge of their seats even at home or at the Sports Bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...