Monday, October 30, 2017

Fire Darth Emmert from NCAA Presidency and Force NCAA-NAIA Merger!

First of all, I feel royally ticked off Mark Emmert is not fired from the NCAA Presidency. And, with my not new Darth Emmert characterization since Cam Newton fits like a Texas T.

And surely, I hate to be on my Vince McMahon, but, I feel like wanting to force an NCAA-NAIA Merger just to weed out who's phony. And, what makes me angriest as a Sportsman and a Taxpayer is for every Iowa Pre-Flight, we have even more Parsons Colleges.

I feel if Mark Emmert needed to be dismissed and for good measure, I feel it would start the revival of Pacific Tigers and Long Beach State 49ers Football. Granted, inclusion is the law of the land, and there are people who don't do it well or well at all or at all.

And, I want to make it easier for anyone to schedule anyone for free stuff and weekend packages. And, I feel we are in dangerous position not to have anyone fill "Mr. College Football" if Tony Barnhart retired. I feel everyday people are not dumb in what is going on and I feel there has to be a consensus to have say, a Fall Baseball League or championing higher education and better pros, especially if my 110 each was capable of being All American all the way down to Stadium Janitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...