Sunday, April 15, 2018

10, 6 and Indy Lights Talent in IndyCar

What I feel, like I am the only member of the team, and the only player on the team that seems happy enough to merge Old School (like before the proliferation of cyberspace) and New School (like having to know what to do) together.

I feel 9 Folds makes anything great, but, a 10th Fold ruins it. If it says 9 Folds, you can't half heart yourself into believing 3 or 8 Folds. And, what is not alright is there are things science or cyberspace can't just do.

And, in most non-crisis cases, 5 Posts are Max and 6 Posts are Spam. I feel where we are is 1 or more than 1 Move over what is okay. If it was more than 1 Move over what is necessary, that is something else. If we where honest about promotion/demotion, if attitude was smoldering with the demotion too, like for the 7th Demotion and the bid to try to get up the 7th Time, and instead of playing job security against people who really need everything and then some.

And, I feel like in IndyCar, even though we are reunited, but, I do feel as if we are seeing Indy Lights Talent in IndyCar with Rookies. Even though the Road to Indy is not Black and White and I feel Formula One might actually need actual racers, but, the truth is I don't want the 60th Long Beach recycled with replacements. It'd be one thing if it was Future Hall of Famers or Living Legends with good standing and function, but, I feel anything but all right if everything was up for grabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...