Thursday, April 12, 2018

That "S" is Supposed to be Superior State!

I feel Western Michigan is starving for something good again, and That "S" is Supposed to be Superior State in Michigan State, NOT Sucker State! And, I feel what is doo-doo is East Lansing is going 3rd World like its okay! I feel as if the Wolves would need to come out and I scowl at who's a Graduate Transfer without Nurses or Post-Graduate Students hissing disapproval.

And, to be frank, I think the Post Adolescent Witchhunt is earned. And, that National Championship Seal will keep getting lonely. And, my feelings are Michigan should be a Superior State, not worse than Mississippi.

And, I feel what is tiring is the same news leaks break apart like sieves, and not in a good way, either. And, the wolves are not friendly Hull Western Christian ones, either. I feel it is more like Nancy Drew bled out into the News and Sports Pages.

And, I am no fan of empty conflict. Also, I am not amused about why Superiority is twisted. If we let anyone run the house non-stop, we'd not be any better off then we where.

And, I feel like swinging mad when we should be truly expanding, not contracting, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...