Saturday, April 28, 2018

The First Meeting of the NASCAR Jeg's Midwest Tour...

I feel I am wanting to do comprehension for a potential NASCAR/ARCA Merger and I'd want to do first, how would a NASCAR Jeg's Midwest Tour look. We don't have I70 or Columbus Motor Speedway, but, I feel the current ARCA CRA Jeg's Tour would suffice and I would want to see what "Series" races would become....

1 Salem

2 Winchester

I feel Salem and Winchester would have to be starters because even though there are other "Independents" or "Big Monies", but, I feel this would be the foreground of the start of the series

3 Toledo

4 Flat Rock

5 Berlin

6 Anderson  ASA Reunion 236

7 Rockford

8 IRP Brickyard Reunion 225 For the Right to Race in the Brickyard 400. I feel the Brickyard 400 should be our Oxford 250, which I am basing the entry race over.

9 Madison

10 Rockford

11 Hawkeye Downs

12 Newton

13 Elko North Star Snow Day

14 La Crosse Oktoberfest

This is very, very boilerplate, at best and what I feel is I feel the dialogue on how to make the Big Cup Races like The Brickyard 400 or the Southern 500 or Ford Championship Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...