Saturday, April 14, 2018

Do We REALLY Need to Play Out of this Cotton Pickin' Solar System?

I feel like Russell Westbrook is playing like it is NBA Space Jam for a Horrible, Terrible, No Good Oklahoma City Thunder Program. And, certain places are the bad bar, where it would really cross over into Bad Teammate vs. All Time Greatness.

And, there are places that live for Builders Greater than New York City. And, I wonder, do we REALLY need to play out of this Cotton Pickin' Solar System? Historically, from what I am hearing, Oklahoma City Pros are making their market more Busch than Bush, and that is making me mad.

And, with that name being forged in real tragedy like we forgot about the Wild West, and "Rise and Shine" keep burning hotter than incense, I mean, the faculty has to keep striking oil to the point your whole district is Oklahoma Sooner Student and Student Athletes is uncomfortable.

If that was me, I'd be exploring Futurama like its 3018 or 4036, and messing around and getting that Triple Double like Ice Cube is everyday highlight? Oh yeah, I want that State Fair Speedway, True Expansion and the Rodeo all while we stop pretending we are something we are not.

And, I'd really want 102 Days of Camp blazing through and making everything good as too many Stifflers peace out and take everyone mom instead of taking the Western Lawman seriously to plant their boots in the ground against Lake Travis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...